Bachelor of Business Administration
Applicants must self-certify on the application for admission successful high school completion or equivalent and provide the school's name, city, state, and year of graduation.
• First-time freshman must submit the official high school transcript (or equivalent). In some cases, the admission decision may take into consideration high school GPA and other academic performance indicators to determine appropriate action that will lead to student success while enrolled in a program at AUHS.
• Transfer students with less than twelve (12) semester hours completed successfully at a post-secondary institution must submit the official high school transcript (or equivalent) and transcripts from previously attended post-secondary institutions, where transfer credit is considered.
• Transfer students who have successfully completed 12 semester hours from a post-secondary institution must submit official transcripts from previously attended post-secondary institution
Applicants for admission must have earned a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale or equivalent of baccalaureate level coursework from an institution that is accredited by any accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education, or in the case of International students, recognized by the appropriate agency in that country. Degrees issued by a foreign institution must be translated and evaluated as equivalent to a US Degree.
To be considered for admission, applicants must submit the following:
A complete application form, which includes, but not limited to, a valid phone number, email, physical address, and Social Security number (SSN), if applicable.
Meet all Admission requirements.
International Student Admission Process
Applicants whose native language is not English and who have not earned a degree from an appropriately accredited institution where English is the principal language of instruction must demonstrate college-level proficiency in English through one of the following for admission:
• A minimum score of 500 on the paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL PBT), or 61 on the Internet Based Test (iBT), or 6.0 on the International English Language Test (IELTS);
• A minimum score of 71 on the Cambridge Michigan Language Assessment (CaMLA) English Placement Test; • Completion of the English Language Support Program at AUHS.